Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Doing The Mom / Fire Wife Thing (A Photo Story)

"What do you do all day?" I get asked this all the time so I decided to take my camera and snap pictures throughout my day as I could. Of course you won't see any toddler mischief or baby meltdowns or me cleaning but I assure you this all happens in between the picture-perfect moments. Today happens to be a station day so Josh leaves at 7am and won't return til 8:30-9am tomorrow. Nothing big happening today either so we had a pretty mellow at home day and saw Daddy for a bit at dinner. 


Loralei wakes up at 4:34am to play and practice life skills such as rolling over, crawling and sitting up then takes a short hour nap before carrying on with the day when Addison wakes up at 6:30am (sleeping in!).


Good morning Gorgeous!






Addison takes Loralei on a tour of the house as I start some laundry. 





Once the girls are dressed they play in the living room together while I tidy up breakfast.


Can you vacuum with no hands?? Don't put the babies down! ;)


Loralei chilling while I make lunch

 



Lunch time



Nap time! Addison took nap today! Yay!



Cake batter testing for the cupcakes for the firemen








Follow the leader with Mad Max


Cooper is a great baby sitter. See how involved he is??




Mad Max (2 years old)


Charlie 


Laundry laundry laundry…when is a stay at home mom, or any mom for that matter, not doing laundry?? 


Whiskers 


Hunter


We are also always doing dishes. There are constantly clean dishes to be put away and a full sink waiting to be washed. I love doing dishes but just never seem to find the time...



Off to see Daddy at the fire station! 


Loralei fell asleep in the van and got some Daddy snuggles while Addison and I made him tacos for dinner before he left for a fire and we came home. 





Addison, my blue-eyed breech baby


Loralei, my sweet brown-eyed lovebug




I love my angels. They make my world go round.




Crazy girl is trying to pull up at 6 months! 


Addison and Nana


Before bed playtime



Addison hugging Mad Max (Don't worry he's just meowing. He loves his Addi.)



…And now my babies are in bed and I'm off to Dreamland too. Sometimes I feel like I'm running in circles continuously cleaning the same mess or doing the same thing day to day but I'm not. Every day might be somewhat similar but my girls love me and hug me and kiss me and I'm so blessed to be able to experience every second of it. I wouldn't have any of it without Joshua either. He's my rock and I love him to pieces. Night all! Another day in Paradise tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment